Searching for Graduate Schools in the US and Canada may not be the easiest thing to do especially those that offer funding but it is worth every bit of stress and energy you put into it.
To make things easier, we have listed here 37 Graduate Schools in the United States that offer scholarships and funding for Post Graduate Degrees (Masters and Ph.D.) in Education.
1. American University, International Training, and Education Program, M.A.
2. Boston University, International Educational Development, M.Ed.
3. Bowling Green State University, Cross-cultural and International Education, M.A.
4. California State Univ., Long Beach, Social and Cultural Analysis of Education, M.A.
5. DePaul University, Social and Cultural Foundations in Education, M.A., M.Ed.
6. Drexel University, Global and International Education, M.S.
7. Florida International University, International/Intercultural Education, M.S.
8. Florida State University, Socio-Cultural and International Development Education Studies (SIDES), M.A. Ph.D.
9. George Mason University, International Education, Ph.D
10. The George Washington University, International Educational Program, M.A.
11. Harvard University, International Education Policy, M.Ed.
12. Indiana University, Bloomington, Comparative and International Education, M.A., Ph.D.
13. Iowa State University, Historical, Philosophical, and Comparative Studies in Education MA
14. Kent State University, Cultural Foundation of Education MA
15. Lehigh University, Comparative and International Education, M.Ed., M.A.
16. Loyola University Chicago, Center for Comparative Education, M.A., Ph.D.
17. Michigan State University, Infusion; Global Educators Cohort at the undergraduate level, M.A, Ph.D.
18. New York University, International Education, M.A., Ph.D.
19. Northwestern University, MSc Comparative Education
20. Pennsylvania State University, Comparative and International Education, M.A., Ph.D.
21. SIT Graduate Institute, International Education, M.A
22. Stanford University, International Comparative Education, M.A., Ph.D.
23. State University New York, Buffalo, Comparative and Global Studies, M.A., Ph.D.
24. Teachers College Columbia, International and Comparative Education, M.A., Ed.M., Ph.D., Ed.D
25. Univ. at Albany-SUNY, Educational Administration and Policy Studies, M.S., Ph.D.
26. Univ. of California, Los Angeles, Social Sciences & Comparative Education, M.A., Ph.D.
27. Univ. of San Francisco, International&Multicultural Education, Human Rights Education, M.A, Ed.D.
28. University of California, Santa Barbara, Cultural Perspectives and Comparative Education. M.A, Ph.D.
29. University of Hawaii, Educational Foundation, M.Ed, Ph.D.
30. University of Maryland, International Education Policy, M.A, Ph.D.
31. University of Massachusetts, Amherst, International Education, M.Ed., Ed.D.
32. University of Minnesota, Comparative Education, International Education, International Development Education, MA, Ph.D.
33. The University of Pennsylvania, International Educational Development, M.S
34. The University of Pittsburgh, Social and Comparative Analysis in Education, M.A., Ph.D.
35. University of Utah, Education, Culture, and Society, M.Ed., Ph.D.
36. University of Wisconsin, Madison, Comparative & International Ed & Global Studies, M.A., Ph.D.
37. Vanderbilt University, International Education Policy Management MA
We sure do hope you find this list really helpful in your search for your next school in the United States of Ameria with proper funding/Scholarship to help you through.
Note: You need to check these schools down the faulty level, apply for the course and then contact the faulty with your application. You will need a good Statement of Purpose when making these applications. Click here to check the guide on how to write one
Click here to Check out the same list for Canada