Are you someone with ambition, leadership experience, and possess a strong professional background? You could actually win a Fully-Funded Swedish Institute Scholarship to study for a master’s degree in Sweden.
Overview of the Scholarship
SIS grants scholarships to a large number of master’s programmes candidates starting in the autumn semester 2020. A list of master’s programmes that are eligible for SI scholarships for the academic year 2020/2021 will be published by 6 November 2019.
An estimated 300 scholarships will be available for full-time master’s degree studies in Sweden starting in the autumn semester 2020.
What does the Scholarship cover?
The scholarship covers:
- Tuition fees: paid directly to the Swedish University by SI
- Living expenses of SEK 10,000/month (More than $1000 USD Per month)
- Travel grant of SEK 15,000 (Almost $1600 USD)
- Health Insurance
- Membership of the SI Network for Future Global Leaders (NFGL) – a platform to help you grow professionally and build your network while in Sweden
- Membership of the SI Alumni Network after your scholarship period – a platform for continued networking and further professional development
The scholarship is intended for full-time one-year or two-year master’s programmes, and is only awarded for programmes starting in the autumn semester. The tuition fee will be paid directly to the Swedish universities at the beginning of each semester. The stipend for living expenses is paid monthly during the scholarship period.
- To get this scholarship, first apply for a master’s programme using this link
universityadmissions.se, between 16 October 2019 – 15 January 2020.
- After successfully applying for a masters programme, apply for an SI scholarship between February 10, 2020 and February 20, 2020. Click here to see the required documents;
Get Started Now