Australia Awards and Scholarships are prestigious international scholarships fully funded by the Australian Government’s Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
These scholarships are meant to attend to the developmental needs of the countries in business and trade partnership with Australia and also to strengthen links between people and organizations.
These scholarships (Masters) are offered to outstanding professionals from various sectors including civil society, private and public sectors, and are expected to return to their home countries after completion of their studies in order to drive change and contribute to developments locally.
The application for the next cohort is currently open and closes on December 6, 2019.
Benefits of the Australian Awards and Scholarships include
- Fully paid Tuition fees
- Paid flight tickets to and fro Australia from home country
- Fully paid visa fees
- Student health insurance
- Monthly allowance for sustenance during the study
- Networking opportunity, and more
- Minimum of 4 years prior bachelors degree or an equivalent
- Professional in any of the relevant fields
- Meet Australia education requirements
- English language proficiency test
For more info, check the links below
- Australia awards 2021 brochure
- Interview Preparation guide
- Application Selection Process
- On Award support
CLOSING ON DECEMBER 6, 2019