Interested in studying in Finland? Aalto University, Finland, is giving an opportunity for international students to study in Finland.
This award/scholarship is available for candidates from non-EU/EEA countries which means all other parts of the world apart from EU/EEA countries and pursuing a master’s degree program at Aalto University.
Aalto University, established in 1849, is Finland’s second-largest university. It is a university in Finland whose academic operations showcase Finland’s experiment in higher education.
As a candidate at Aalto University, you will get many opportunities for developing your personality and communication skills. There is also a variety of degree programs with the guidance of experienced teachers.
- Eligible Countries: Students from non-EU/EEA countries are allowed to participate.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: This Scholarship opportunity is available for undertaking a master degree program in any field offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: The candidates must receive an offer to study a degree program at the university and also be liable to pay tuition fees at Aalto University.
The scholarship award will support candidates by covering 50% or 100% of the tuition fees at the university.
How to Apply
The application for this award opens on the 25th of November and closes on January 10, 2020.
The following phases will lead the way of applying to the admission and grant as well.
- Phase 1- Enthusiastic candidates are suggested to take admission in a master’s degree program at the university.
- Phase 2 – While applying to the university, you will be asked how you intend to finance your program. As a scholarship applicant and eligible, you will be given the option to apply for the University Grant.
- Supporting Documents: The applicant needs to submit an officially attested copy his/her Bachelor’s degree certificate/diploma or a certificate of equivalent studies, an official transcript or an officially attested copy of it, motivation letter, curriculum vitae, language ability proof, and a copy of the passport.
- Admission Requirements: An existing undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: If your native language is not English, then a standardized test of English language proficiency like TOEFL or IELTS is required.
NOTE: It is best to start application NOW for a the program and get selected then scholarship to