Irish University, UCD, Dublin, is inviting applications from international students to study in its prestigious campus on a merit-based scholarship programme.
The Scholarship programme is funded by UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School and covers up to 50% of the tuition fees per candidate.
These scholarships are awarded to outstanding students who will be ambassadors for their course and the School during their studies and after graduation.
Scholarships are open to self-sponsored candidates who have been offered a place on a full time MSc Programme. Applicants must have completed the application process to the programme of their choice and fulfilled the necessary admissions requirements.
Scholarship Organizer: UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School
Class of Degree: Masters
Scholarship amount: Up to 50% tuition fees
Access Mode: Online
- Eligible Countries: International students from all countries are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Courses: Any Masters Degree course offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have already completed a bachelor’s degree before applying.
- Candidates must have achieved a GMAT test result of at least 630 before submitting their application. Alternatively, candidates must have scored a minimum of 158 out of 170 GRE Verbal Reasoning and 160 out of 170 GRE Quantitative Reasoning.
How to Apply:
Prospective applicants need to take admission in a Masters degree program at the university. Candidates must complete the online application form in full (click here to start your UCD Online Application) and attach their official GMAT or GRE Test Score Report to the application.
- Supporting Documents: All relevant documents must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, the normal requirement is a second class honors degree, grade one (2:1).
- Language Requirement: You can check all the English language requirements.
- Benefits: Up to 50% discount on tuition fees.
Opening Date: Nov 1, 2019
Closing Date: March 31, 2020