Education in the United States of America is one of the very best in the world as most of the top-ranking universities are based in the US but Education is equally expensive which is why most people seek scholarships.
The University of Arizona in the United States, in recognition of students who exhibit outstanding academic performance, is offering International Tuition Scholarship for incoming freshmen and transfer students.
Closing Date is November 1, 2019
Scholarship Amounts and What is covered
- $2,000 – $20,000 per year for the duration of 4 years of the course
- The award levels reflect the full academic year (two-semester) value of the award; half will be awarded in the spring and half in the fall.
Click the link below to see the amount breakdown of the scholarship based on Entrance exams scores (S.A.T and A.C.T) as well as GPA
- Must verify your lawful presence as described under Arizona’s Proposition 300. Semesters without lawful presence verified will be lost and counted against the scholarship’s total eight semesters.
- Must be going for an Undergraduate degree.
- Candidates must meet the criteria from the Award charts. Please note: GPA calculation is done by the school during the admissions evaluation process. GPA calculations consider core coursework including mathematics, science, native language, second language, social science, and fine arts.
- In addition to the criteria above, a completed application must be submitted with all required documents for admission latest by November 1, 2019.
- We recommend that Scholarship Recipients pay their $425 enrollment fee as soon as possible to secure their enrollment for the spring term.
- Non-degree seeking and exchange students are not eligible for the International Tuition Scholarship.